Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Concrete Poem

I can do anything
Through God who
Strengthens me
I can do anything
Through God who
Strengthens me
Love, Believe, Trust, Respect, Caring, Friendship
I can do anything through God who strengthens me
I can do anything through God who strengthens me
Love, Believe, Trust, Respect, Caring, Friendship
I love God, God
Loves me I love
God, God loves me
I can do anything
Through God who
Strengthens me
Always have hope
I can do anything
Through God who
Strengthens me

2 comments:

  1. That is a great concrete poem. I love it. I like the way it is shaped as a cross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all your poems are about never giving up, courage, heart, and keep your head high. I especially loved this poem because it mentioned about god and that is very cool.

    ReplyDelete